Subclass 491 Visa
The regional (provisional) subclass 491 visa is a direct pathway to the subclass 191 PR Visa after 3 of 5 financial years.
- Be nominated by a Australian State, Territory or eligible family member;
- For an occupation on the relevant skilled occupation list;
- To live, work and study in your chosen designated category 1 or 2 regional area of Australia;
- For at least 3 of 5 financial years;
- Earning a 'taxible income of at least the Temporary Skilled Migration Income Threshold (TSMIT) - currently $53,900
Other criteria such as being under 45, 3 years skills assessment, criminal and health as well as points test requirements are necessary for this visa.
Get The 491
Call U Migrate Australia, we're open 7 days a week between 9am and 9pm (Melbourne time) just for you...